AbCellera is an energetic and rapidly growing public company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that can be developed into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a Contract Manager to join our growing legal team at AbCellera. Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer, the Contract Manager will act as the point person for all contractual matters. This person will work closely with our legal team and will act as a liaison between our various departments on all contract related activities. This is an incredible opportunity to work with colleagues across the company to create processes that are robust and will support an agile company.
How you might spend your days:
- Managing Company contracts such as Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Acting as contractual representative between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures, as needed.
- Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Working with Management to monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identifying areas of recurrent pressure.
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a contract management role
- Experience with Icertis Contract Intelligence platform or other contract management software
- Incredible attention to detail and pride in your work
- Exceptional and confident written and verbal communication
- Interest and curiosity in biotechnology
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation. We’re revolutionizing how our scientists can explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do so. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to help us get there.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 21016 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.