Working at the interface of computation, engineering, and biology, AbCellera is redefining the process of how drugs are discovered. Our full-stack AI-powered drug discovery platform searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that our partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
Our team includes scientists, engineers, software developers, data scientists and business professionals working on drug discovery programs with leading biotechnology companies, global health organizations, and many of the top 10 biopharmaceutical companies. We partner with drug developers of all sizes to empower them to move more quickly, reduce cost, and tackle some of the toughest problems in antibody discovery. The ultimate goal is to help bring new therapies to patients faster, and our work spans therapeutic areas including oncology, inflammation, cardiovascular disease, pain, neurodegeneration, and more. Last year, AbCellera was named to Fierce Biotech’s Fierce 15 list, and received three Fast Company awards, including the Most Innovative Team of the Year for 2020.
How you might spend your days:
- Designing marketing collateral targeted to business professionals at biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies. Mediums include presentations, technical bulletins, white papers, social media content, website landing pages, email campaigns.
- Supporting and collaborating closely with the rest of the creative services team to ensure marketing communication pieces involving visual design align with their business objectives.
- Collaborating with executives and scientists across multiple disciplines with a strong focus on business development, corporate development, and investor relations.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a university degree or college diploma in graphic or media design with a minimum of 8 years of full-time agency and/or in-house design experience with biotechnology or biopharma brands.
- You are a senior graphic design generalist whose portfolio demonstrates extensive commercially applied digital and print collaterals such as presentations, brochures, exhibit displays, ads, responsive webpages, email newsletters, and branded assets for social media campaigns spanning multiple marketing channels under a unified biotech or biopharma brand.
- You have a portfolio that proves mastery in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. You have an advanced knowledge in designing for PowerPoint, Acrobat, Excel, and Word. A basic knowledge of Google Suite and HTML / CSS is strongly desired but not required.
- You understand how to manage color profiles and file formats and how they implicate downstream workflows in printing, web publishing, and video rendering.
- You are detail-oriented and meticulous: you often identify gaps that most may miss.
- You have impeccable spoken, written, and proofreading skills in English.
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 21084 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.