We are a young, driven and innovative company looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Procurement Systems Analyst to join our Procurement team. We believe that we can tackle the most challenging scientific problems through teamwork, innovation, and mutual support. If you’re a self-motivated and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Working closely with your colleagues on the Procurement team, you will be primarily responsible for administering our procurement platform, analyzing procurement data metrics, and supporting cross-functional teams with data extraction and custom reporting.
How you might spend your days:
- Managing and maintaining our procurement platform, which includes acting as a system administrator to maintain master data tables (such as items, catalogs, punch-outs, approval chains, supplier, users).
- Working closely with suppliers to on-board them to our procurement platform, including adoption of cXML punch-outs
- Providing platform user training as well as providing day-to-day troubleshooting
- Performing ongoing testing for regular platform system updates
- Configuring the system to meet constantly changing needs of the organization
- Developing and maintaining systems and process documentation
- Developing custom reporting for various departments
- Analyzing purchasing metrics and making recommendations to improve process, compliance or finding opportunities for cost savings
- Working closely with procurement team to plan and execute on department goals which includes providing back-up support in sourcing and procure-to-pay activities
- Providing support to other teams in completing various procurement and cross-functional projects
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar systems analyst or procurement role and a post-secondary degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Coupa is an asset
- Experience with Sage Intacct is an asset
- Experience in Procurement or Accounting is an asset
- You are personable, friendly, and a team player
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You are able to work independently and are willing to assist others when needed
- You demonstrate initiative, accountability and diligence in follow-through
- You think critically and show great judgement in your decision-making process
- You have an interest in the biotech industry and are curious to learn
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - revolutionizing how our scientists can mine natural immune systems to discover new antibody therapies, and the scale at which they can do it. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of accountants, administrators, biologists, biochemists, engineers, computer scientists, and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology, it’s also about having efficient and seamless operations based on teamwork and cutting-edge tools. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators across the entire organization. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support, nurture and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 21089 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.