AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing biotech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Application Support Administrator to join our IT team. If you love working across the breadth of an organization to implement, manage, and provide support for business applications, we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be at ease with ambiguity and change, embracing the opportunities and challenges that a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment presents.
How you might spend your days:
- Serving as the primary contact for issues experienced with AbCellera business applications
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account creation and maintenance
- Managing data feeds and other integrations between our applications
- Assisting with testing of new functionality for new and existing systems
- Analyzing issues and document findings, including causes and solutions to application issues
- Escalating and working with 3rd party solution providers to solve application issues
- Coordinating and documenting the evaluation and requirements for new business requests
- Working with colleagues across the business to support them in the management of applications where they are the primary owner
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have over 3 years of experience in supporting a wide range of business applications
- You show initiative and are proactive about resolving issues
- You thrive in a team-based environment, supporting solutions that meet the specific needs of a diverse team
- You have excellent documentation and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- You are accountable, reliable, punctual, and resilient, with an unwavering work ethic
- Experience with Jira management and configuration would be an asset
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.