AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing biotech company with an amazing team. We are not afraid of challenges and together we like to tackle tough problems. Team is everything at AbCellera, and we’re looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator who embodies our values. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, who takes pride in helping others and going above and beyond; someone who is supremely organized and who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
How you might spend your days:
- Welcoming all Guests and Employees into our workplaces
- Monitoring and maintaining a high-quality functional working environment by supporting day to day operations
- Ensuring colleague and guest safety by verifying all Covid-19 protocols and procedures are followed
- Receiving shipments and deliveries and coordinating with the relevant teams to notify of their arrival
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, providing information which aligns with company communication policies and passing messages along to relevant individuals when necessary
- Checking of all meeting rooms, phone booths, and hot desks to ensure they are in good working condition and have all necessary equipment daily
- Coordinating with the facilities and administration/operations teams to ensure office space and related equipment is in working order and communicating when relevant supplies should be restocked and/or require maintenance
- Coordinating with snack, beverage, catering and food delivery services and ensuring general office supplies are well stocked
- Assisting in creating office operations documents and signage to communicate relevant company information
- Providing support and information to team members as needed
- Identifying opportunities to make our office a better place, and implementing new initiatives to make our space clean, safe, comfortable, efficient, and generally awesome
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience within a similar role or relevant guest services experience
- You have obtained a post-secondary education degree
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are friendly and personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are adaptable, love to solve problems both big and small, and have a can-do attitude
- You show initiative and thrive in a team-based environment
- You excel at critical thinking, and can find creative solutions to unforeseen situations
- You have excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- You have the physical strength to lift and move boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks and have outstanding time management skills
- You are accountable, reliable, punctual and resilient, with an unwavering work ethic
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 21105 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.