Systems Analyst, Finance
We are a young, driven and innovative company looking for a highly motivated and experienced Financial Systems Analyst to join our Finance team. We believe that we can tackle the most challenging scientific problems through teamwork, innovation, and mutual support. If you’re a self-motivated and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Working closely with your colleagues on the Finance team, you will be primarily responsible for developing reports, data analysis and making recommendations to enable data driven financial decision making as well supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
How you might spend your days:
- Familiarizing yourself with existing tools, carrying out day-to-day troubleshooting and ensuring optimal use of applications
- Identifying business process inefficiencies and opportunities (including integrations between applications), making recommendations, and executing improvements
- Creating new business reports and maintaining existing reporting inventory for various team members
- Configuring software and providing training to end users ensuring systems are meeting the teams needs
- Assisting with software tenders & implementations and supporting ongoing maintenance of systems
- Maintaining familiarity with emerging technologies and tools that may address inefficiencies and developing business cases to support recommendations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role and a post-secondary degree in a relevant field
- A comprehensive understanding of financial statements and financial projections would be an asset
- You have experience with software implementation and providing post implementation support
- Experience with Sage Intacct or Anaplan is an asset
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - revolutionizing how our scientists can mine natural immune systems to discover new antibody therapies, and the scale at which they can do it. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of accountants, administrators, biologists, biochemists, engineers, computer scientists, and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology, it’s also about having efficient and seamless operations based on teamwork and cutting-edge tools. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators across the entire organization. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support, nurture and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to JD 21040 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.