AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing biotech company with the drive to tackle tough problems. We were just named Fast Company's Innovative Team of the Year and we're looking for a recruiter to join us as we continue to grow our innovative team! Our ideal candidate is results-driven and energetic, who will work with our People & Culture team to drive our full-cycle recruitment process. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about contributing to AbCellera’s continued growth, who can think of nothing more satisfying than finding that perfect person to join an already amazing team, who believes, like we do, that the right people are the key to our success.
How you might spend your days:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process for our scientific teams - advertising available positions, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews for hiring teams, participating in the interview process, and conducting post-interview debriefs
- Developing innovative and robust recruitment and sourcing strategies to support AbCellera’s future growth
- Strategizing and coordinating recruitment activities and events to increase awareness about AbCellera in the community
- Working with Marketing & Communications and People & Culture to develop and support AbCellera’s employer brand
- Proactively maintaining talent pipelines while also ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Continually researching and analyzing best recruitment practices, and effectively implementing and communicating them across internal teams
What we're looking for:
- A MSc in a STEM-related field and at least 2 years of recruitment experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in outreach activities and event organization
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices including branding, sourcing, interviewing, and selection
- A strong team-player with solid interviewing skills and good business acumen
- Someone friendly and personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability and a love of solving problems, both big and small
- A can-do attitude and the ability to motivate and encourage others
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to find creative solutions to unforeseen situations
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- A place in one of our beautiful offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 1039 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.