Recently featured on Fast Company’s 2020 list of Most Innovative Companies, AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing biotech company with an amazing team. We are seeking a seasoned Recruitment Coordinator to support our expanding People & Culture team. We are looking for someone who understands and embodies our culture. Someone compassionate and kind, curious and open minded, someone who is trustworthy and who inspires trust. As our dynamic team is rapidly expanding, we’re looking for someone willing to grow with us, adapt, and support multiple facets of recruitment. If you don’t already have a biology background, don’t fret – just be ready for a crash course in immunology and drug development.
How you might spend your days:
- You’ll be the first point of contact with candidates applying to AbCellera
- Managing the flow of applicants throughout the recruitment process
- Scheduling interviews and following up with applicants; arranging travel bookings for candidates when required
- Effectively communicating updates about candidates with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Helping to coordinate post-interview debrief meetings
- Working with your colleagues on the People & Culture team to implement a new applicant tracking system
- Posting new job descriptions to AbCellera’s website and external job boards
- Helping to coordinate internal and external recruitment events
- Identifying issues affecting recruitment and proposing new initiatives to continuously improve the process
- When needed, conducting screening and preliminary interviews of potential new employees
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate in Human Resources Management or related discipline, or have the equivalent combination of skills and experience
- You’re a scheduling guru and love a well-organized calendar
- You take pride in being a self-motivated person, fast learner, team player, and creative problem solver
- You are diligent, organized, and able to juggle multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- You have exquisite attention to detail
- You’re tactful, thoughtful, and a great communicator
- You want to learn about us, our technology, and our pipeline to explore how the recruitment team can support the various needs of the company
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up – custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, and laboratory automation – revolutionizing how our scientists can explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do it. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, computer scientists and physicists – all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to tailor our recruitment approach and help us get there.
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- A seat in one of our beautiful offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 1041 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.